With tens of thousands in use, Westeel’s welded hopper cone is the most trusted choice for businesses seeking dependable protection and long term value. Each cone is manufactured by craftsmen using advanced fabrication methods and heavy gauge steel components throughout. Most important, this cone has been specifically engineered to provide optimum support for your Westeel Wide-Corr or Standard-Corr silos, thus protecting your investment and ensuring decades of worry free operation. Available for 14′, 15′, 16′, 18′, 19′, 21′ and 24′ diameter silos.
GUARANTEED TO LAST
Mounting a bin on an unmatched cone can cause failure of the ring beam, thereby causing structural failure of the silo wall. With Elite series hopper cones, you have peace of mind knowing both the silo and cone are manufactured and warranted by Westeel.
Protect your Westeel cone and silo (and the commodities it stores) with an engineered Westeel foundation. This heavy-duty foundation requires no concrete and is manufactured from HSS tubing, so it will be easy to move should your storage needs change down the road. Professionally engineered, it is more robust than competitive designs, and features two, three or four rings (depending on your silo’s size) to provide as large a footprint as possible for your bin. The larger the footprint, the more your hopper bin’s load is dispersed – the greater its stability. Don’t take chances with your silo and cone investment. Insist on a Westeel foundation.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Engineered for long life
- Inspection hatch on bottom of cone
- One piece vented legs
- Upright support brackets (14′ and 19′ sizes)
- Pressed cone sheets
- Standard rack and pinion slide gate (with long handle)
- 5-step superior metal preparation prior to paint application
- Primer on interior and exterior surfaces plus enamel on
- 24″ discharge clearance (26″ on 16″ model)
- 35° cone slope
- Structural welds are Canadian Welding Bureau Certified
- 10-year structural warranty
- 30-month paint warranty
- Hopper aeration system
- Engineered steel foundations