Specially designed for the safe, long-term storage of fertilizer, grain, or seed, Magnum-F™ smoothwall silos are professionally designed hopper bottom silos.
Additional features and benefits:
• Interior epoxy coating with slip additives promote material flow and superior clean-out
• Holds up to 223 tons
• 40 or 55-degree cone slope and 19″ opening to help eliminate grain hang-up
• State-of-the-art finish processes on all bins, inside and out, providing superior protection from weather and corrosion
• A full range of accessories comes standard including sight glasses, inspection hatch, stainless steel rack & pinion slide gate, poke hole
Westeel’s Magnum-G™ Smoothwall Silos are simply the best value around.
Designed for optimal strength and to provide trouble free clean-out and superior corrosion protection, these versatile bins are perfect for grain, seed and feed. To help protect your crops, the Magnum-G’s steep 40-degree or 55-degree cone slope and 19″ opening help eliminate the potential for grain hang-up, reducing the likelihood of fungus growth and insect infestation.
• State of the Art Paint Finish on Exterior
• Aeration is an Option
• A Full Range of Accessories Comes Standard
• Holds Up To 6,070 Bushels
Drawing from various different AGI brands across North America AGI Liquid has the depth of products, service and engineering to tackle any size of liquid handling capital project, from a single containment system to a multi-product, single-source packaged solution.
From planning and project management to engineering and manufacturing, partner with AGI, a global leader, supplying the world's infrastructure.