Tramco Model G - Sludge Version
En-Masse Conveyor provides years of trouble-free service under extreme applications. All wear parts are easy to replace making the conveyor very maintenance friendly. The MODEL G™ is frequently used in such industries as chemical, coal, food, grain, municipal solid waste, mining, plastic, paper, pulp and rubber.
The MODEL G™ has been put into service around world by some the world’s greatest companies.
Standard Model G™ Features
- All conveyor sections are pre-assembled on a level 215ft fixtures, match-marked and dowel-pinned for field assembly. With proper rigging practices, Intermediate Sections can be assembled and shipped in multiples of up to 40 ft. lengths saving on field time.
- ~3 mils Powder Coat finish. The finish has a good hardness, excellent flexibility, excellent exterior stability, good chemical and solvent resistance, and a very good corrosion protection. All parts are powder coated before assembly. All fasteners are cadmium plated.
- Drives are pre-assembled with the oil bath chain case fitted and removed for shipment.
- Oil bath chain cases are split with two top inspection doors, one over each sprocket.
- All liners use 1/2″ welded studs attached to the exterior of the liner plates to eliminate wear points on the inside of the liners.
- Head and tail housing assemblies are split for easy access.
- Out-board mounted bearings on the head section.
- Rex ZT center pull take-up bearings on the tail section. Shaft seals are a Rino adjustable “packing-gland” split type.
- “G” style head sections come with a plug relief door and switch.
- All internal conveyor sprockets are split, with four lifting holes and hardened to ~420 BHN. Split sprockets can be “turned around” for double life. “Walking Tooth Sprockets” used where applicable.
- Conveyor chains are all cotter-constructed for ease of removal. All links are pre-heated prior to robotic welding of the attachment bars.
- Conveyor “By-Pass” inlets have a bolted side plate construction to ease removal/replacement of the internal liner plates without removal of the feed spout and or transition.
- All intermediate sections are pinned and robotically welded in fixtures to ensure squareness and length.
Designed to convey a wide variety of materials:
- Wet, Sticky and/or Oily Products
- Varying pH Conditions (Both High and Low)
- Changing Process Densities
- All Particle Sizes (Certain Limitations Apply)
- Varying Temperature Ranges
- Both Abrasive and Corrosive Products
- High Moisture Products
- Possible configurations:
- Horizontal Conveyor with multiple self-feeding inlets and multiple outlets
- Incline conveyor (up to 15 degrees) with multiple inlets and multiple outlets
- Curved conveyor with incline and multiple inlets