C-Ring™ Secondary Containment Systems
Westeel’s C-Ring™ Secondary Containment System is a dramatic step forward over traditional secondary containment systems.
A superior solution for protecting against liquid spills that can contaminate soil and groundwater, C-Ring™ has become the preferred option for numerous applications in the North American chemical, fuel, oil, gas, petrochemical and agricultural industries.
Built tough using high strength 50-ksi steel and extra heavy duty G115 galvanizing, Westeel’s C-Ring™ is made to withstand the harshest environmental conditions while providing excellent corrosion resistance. And, for added flexibility, its modular design ensures that it can be both easily installed and custom configured for just about any size or application.
Additional features and benefits:
- Easier to install and maintain than traditional containment systems
- Precision cutting and hole punching for easy fit and assembly
- Exceeds all environmental guidelines
- Modular design and varying panel heights and lengths allow for expansion or layout change
- C-Ring™ can be dismantled and moved from site to site
- Heavy gauge 90° corners available for rectangular and square systems
- 45 degree, radius or custom angled corners available for custom system layouts
- Standard or customizable sizes and shapes including but not limited to round, square, rectangle, and oblong.
- Economical to transport, exportable or sea can friendly (often multiple units can fit in 20′ or 40′ ocean shipping containers)
- Exportable or sea can friendly (often multiple units can fit in 20’ or 40’ ocean shipping containers)
- Professionally engineered and manufactured in Westeel’s ISO certified facility
- Custom configurations
- Cross over stairs
- Powder coat painted systems
- C-Ring™ wellhead containment systems
- Wall panel support options (heavy structural channel anchor posts, zero ground disturbance supports or concrete/asphalt supports)
- Cross over steps
- Divider walls to split large multiple tank containment cells
- Top mount liner for use with liquid fertilizer or corrosive liquid applications
- Cross over ladders
- Platform extensions for stairs to allow for additional clearance
- Clean-out hatch (de-sand)
- Bottom mount liner for use with flammable liquids
GTS Secondary Containment Systems
- All GTS sidewalls constructed from Grade 55 steel
- G115 galvanized coating for 27% longer life than G-90
- Industry leading 2.66″ corrugation provides more steel per-square-inch compared to wider corrugation of same gauge-strength where you need it
- Optional powder-coating available
- Rugged and durable for problem-free, drip-free liners
- U-Shaped for fast and easy liner installation
HEAVY-DUTY BOLTS WITH SEAL WASHERS
- Top-quality SAE Grade 8.2 bolts for maximum shear capacity
- JS1000 Plating System
- Industry leading washers to tightly seal the bolt to the sidewall
- Fast and easy to apply
- Creates a water-tight bond on sidewall seams
- 12 gauge corners corrugated to align with sidewall sheets provides moisture-tight seals between sidewalls
Click here to download the Westeel C-Ring secondary containment systems brochure.
The AGI Westeel Galvanized Secondary Containment Fabricating Facility is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Visit the AGI Westeel website for a complete suite of products.
The MFS GTS Secondary Containment Fabricating Facility is located in Grand Island, Nebraska, USA. Visit the AGI MFS/GTS website for a complete suite of products.